True Church agenda as follows:
True Church of the Lord Jesus Christ is the last day church of Jesus Christ providing innovations to the presentation of Jesus Christ to humanity and revealing the concept of a true church that represent Jesus Christ as the Head, as the church operates and lives in the opulence and Now prosperity of Christ; without compromising righteousness, holiness, and truth.
- To present Jesus Christ accurately according to what the Bible says about true eternal life, real prosperity, and making it known to all nations.
- To establish New Testament Churches under the Blue Print of the Word of God as the only method of operation for setting souls free from Satan, under the administration of Ephesians 4: 11-14.
- To give room to the Holy Ghost to lead, guide, and direct the affairs of the church through what the Holy Bible has spoken as the reason anything this church is involved.
- To destroy the one head (one preacher) doing everything and the voiceless church of the past allowing Satan free reign by incorporating all five-fold gifts of Ephesians 4: 11-14 under the qualifications of the Holy Ghost in the church, Jesus left to teach the body of Christ a healthy diet.
- To build mega churches in every state representing the real Jesus Christ of Acts 4: 10-12.
- To expose churches by the Word of God pretending to represent the True Christ, but is representing the other Jesus, the second Jesus, with the other spirit (wrong) and the other gospel (false) as explained in 2 Corinthians 11: 4 and that become vocal and antagonistic when exposed.
- To reveal false prophets, false teachers, false churches masquerading as ministers of righteousness as revealed in 2 Corinthians 11: 13-15 and Titus 1: 10- 13 by the Word of God.
- To achieve true prosperity teaching humankind through thought how to use the power of the mind to connect with God spirit to believe, trust, and act on the promises of God’s Word in faith according to the Bible to receive what God has already given.
- To develop a faith that incorporates persistence, discipline, and determination that is sum up in Hebrews 11: 6 with one word—diligently.
- To preach what is Biblical Correct and not what is Political Correct.
- To bring back the lost respect to the name of Jesus, the Holy Bible, the kingdom of God, and the church (local, universal body of Christ–people) to humanity and believers.
- To allow God to be God showing His Majesty to the world with signs and wonders of old as in the days of Moses and Aaron with the 10 plagues against the Pharaoh of Egypt, but superseding in speed and in performance today in the modern world.
- To bring in existence a church that God will deal with many pharaohs of today with the same vengeance of old to let the world know that God still rule from heaven among men in the earth.
- To be a church that other churches representing the True God, Jesus Christ shall model and change the way they preach and represent Jesus Christ to the world or God will shut them down and send His children to churches feeding His flocks the correct diet.
- To destroy the conspiracy of false prophets (Ezekiel 22: 25- 29) in the churches of Jesus Christ representing the other Jesus (2 Corinthians 11: 4) networking together suppressing the true teachings of the Holy Bible, abusing the Grace of God and turning it into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ (Jude 1: 4-7).
- To prepare a church (people) for the return of the Lord to receive a church without spot or wrinkle, a church dedicated to the writings of the Holy Bible in speech, belief, and living as the Bible instructed in Titus 2: 11-15.
- To make known the reality of heaven and hell, neither is a myth.
- To make known the only Savior to humankind is Jesus Christ through the standards of the Holy Bible (1 John 14: 6, 1 John 5: 20, James 1: 21 and 1 John 5: 10- 13).
- To make known to humanity rejection of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is automatic eternal damnation in a hell where the fire will never cease (Mark 9: 42-48) after life has expired off the earth, come the day of judgment of the dead (without Christ).
- To snatch souls from Satan’s camp by the Word of God.